When Acting for the Business Owner
Owning and operating a business can be rewarding and challenging but of course there are many legal requirements which must be met or considered. This can range from:
1. the licences required to operate a business;
2. the purchase or sale of a business;
3. business structuring (such as partnerships, companies, trusts and joint ventures);
4. negotiating leases;
5. terms and conditions of sale or purchase;
6. compying with Australian Competition and Consumer Law requirements and so on.
It is important that your business lawyer has the experience and knowledge to alert you to any potential issues and to provide you with business legal advice and support.
The Franchise & Business Lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience in this area and can help you every steps along the way.
Direct email address: Email us here