1. the licences required to operate a business;
2. the purchase or sale of a business;
3. business structuring (such as partnerships, companies, trusts and joint ventures);
4. negotiating leases;
5. terms and conditions of sale or purchase;
6. compying with Australian Competition and Consumer Law requirements and so on.
It is important that your business lawyer has the experience and knowledge to alert you to any potential issues and to provide you with business legal advice and support.
The Franchise & Business Lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience in this area and can help you every steps along the way.
Direct email address: Email us here
Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation
Brisbane Office Address: Clarence Chambers,
Level 10, 95 North Quay,
Brisbane QLD 4000
Phone:(07) 3180 0150
Central Post Office Box Address: P.O. Box 428
Oxenford, QLD 4217