Are you having an argument or dispute with a franchisor or a franchisee?
We can help you by:
- advise you of your rights and obligations;
- formulating a strategy to meet your needs and circumstances;
- assisting you to meet your obligations under the Franchising Code of Conduct;
- drafting your dispute notice/ letter of demand
- this notice must comply with the Franchising Code of Conduct;
- we will identify potential breaches of the franchise agreement, infringement of the law or other matters that may assist to support your position
- ensure the notice is served in the correct manner (failure to serve in the correct manner may mean the notice is deemed not to have been served at all);
- undertake negotiations on your behalf and advise you every step of the way;
- help to reach a resolution;
- refer the matter for mediation if need be;
- attend at mediation with you or alternatively we will be available on the end of the phone to answer your questions if you elect to attend by yourself;
- preparing a binding settlement agreement between the parties; and
- other matters you may need assistance with along the way.
Once we formulate a strategy for you we will provide you with a written quote for each step of the process.It is our job to help people resolve disputes in a cost effective manner and with as little stress or upset as possible.